Happy Tuesday! A common struggle in the wedding business is finding the right representation of your chosen flowers in your wedding. Therefore, in celebration of our flower theme this week, we are going to delve into a few creative ways to incorporate flowers in your wedding that is unique to your individual personality.
1. Flower rounds. One gorgeous and elegant way to display your chosen flowers in your wedding is crafting a flower round. These can be used in the ceremony as a backdrop during vows, near your dessert/cake table, and throughout your venue in various groupings wherever you desire. These are a versatile and easy way to give a touch of floral anywhere you want.
2. Flower chandeliers. Instead of using of a typical candle chandelier, why not adorn a few chandeliers in flowers? This introduces color overhead to create a soft ambience, muting the bright effect of a classic chandelier. If you’re aiming for that dreamy effect on your special day, this is the perfect avenue to create it!
3. Hanging vases. If a flower chandelier is more your speed, then a few hanging vases here are an exceptional addition. You can line the aisle of your ceremony area with low hooks strong enough to support small vases or something even more creative, like teacups or mason jars.
4. Flower garlands. Flower garlands are something that have been around for hundreds of years, but aren’t utilized as often in this day and age. It’s a shame, because you can drape a flower garland is nearly any area of a venue! You can use them in your ceremony trellis as a backdrop for your vows, above doorframes, on outdoor gazebo structures, or along railings. The possibilities are endless!
5. Flower crowns. If you’re looking for a way to incorporate flowers into your attire on your special day, flower crowns are a fashionable addition to any bridal party. This integrates an earthy and natural beauty to your already gorgeous line up of dresses.
6. Pressed flowers. Something a little more intimate for a smaller wedding is including one or two pressed flowers in your programs. Not only does this showcase your signature flower, but guests will be filled with adoration when they see you’ve taken the time to add that personal touch.
There are so many different and fun possibilities to present the flowers of your choice on your wedding day. We hope these ideas either come in handy the day you tie the knot, or ignite an original idea to make your day gorgeous and memorable!